Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Hot Dog on Bun
Freshman Boys Basketball is home vs. U-High
Swimming is away at LaSalle
- Attention students: The OHS student council is accepting At-large applications for the Spring semester. Stop by Mrs. Cooper's Room (A13) for an application form if you are interested in applying. Application deadline is Friday January 24th!
- Attention Student Council Members: There will be an all member student council meeting Thursday in Mrs. Cooper's Room. Check in with your advisor before coming to the meeting.
- Attention students: Anyone interested in applying to be a Freshman Mentor for the 2020-2021 school year will need to stop by Mrs. Cooper's room A13 to pick up an application form. Deadline for application is Monday January 27th.
- - Lincoln College will have a representative here on Thursday, January 23, during lunch in the Commons.
- - Eastern Illinois University will have a representative here on Thursday, January 23 at 1:50. If interested in attending please sign up in Naviance or stop in the counseling office.
- Attention Sophomores and Juniors: If you are interested in majoring in business, CEO may be the class for you! Applications for CEO are open now! See Mrs. Steve to learn more about the application process and to sign up for a meeting with the facilitator of the class on January 30th!
- On February 7th, the counseling office is taking students to a College and Career Connections event for anyone who wants to major in Agriculture, Manufacturing, or go into the Trades. If you are hands on, this is for you! Sign up with your advisory teacher or in the counseling office!
HAVE A GREAT DAY OLYMPIA!