For information regarding bus routes or to make changes to your student's bus schedule, please contact the Director of Student Services Andrew Walsh at 309-379-6011 ext 1111 or email@example.com. Voicemail messages are still retrieved after hours so please feel free to leave messages even during non-school hours.
Click HERE to see elementary transportation bus stops and times as well as shuttle bus stops.
Overview of Transportation Department
Olympia Transportation Department provides transportation as needed to more than 1,800 students each day. There are 20 routes that are utilized to pick-up and drop-off students at four attendance centers in the Olympia School District and out-of-district attendance centers in Central Illinois.
The Olympia Transportation Garage is located at 907 E. 800 North Road, south of the town of Stanford, Illinois at the Olympia Administration building. Our facilities are efficient and capable of supporting the following:
- Most school buses are equipped with an onboard DVR/VCR type camera. Tapes can be reviewed at the Director of Transportation's office.
- Ability to support buses and onsite parking for staff and drivers.
- Full repair facilities, including lifts, power washers, parts washer for regular maintenance and light repair of all Olympia District buses and support vehicles.
- Driver support facility with meeting areas and a meeting room.
- Computerized routing software